Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah I saw them around 65k for ones just like that a few months ago... I bought a SRT-10 instead. That car is exactly what I was looking for, I had found some others but they got snatched up real quick. Some little used car dealer has a brand new one in Michigan, but wont sell it for less than 72k. They arent making anymore of those GTS coupes, so that body style with low miles will only get more valuble as time passes, I would think. I say hold out for 65k

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
BigCarrot said:
$57k is not a bad offer in my opinion. You miiiight be able to get $60k for it, but I think it would be a stretch.
Carrot: Remember that old man you knew that had the Red ACR, 02' model i think it was. Is it still for sale?

·
Banned Since 2003
17,790 Posts
under 60 with those miles and an extended warranty?

come on guys...this car is worth every bit of 65K.

I know of a dealer who was asking over 80K for a 2001 non-titled ACR and got well over 70K for it just a about a month or so ago.

If you need to sell fast...sure take 60K and cash in your warranty but nothing under.

Remember...this car stickered for + - 90K + tax just a few years ago.

I would also wait until the weather warmed up. Spring fever can infect ones wallet in more ways than one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.