Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious b/c hopefully if the stars align just right my car may be knocking on the door. If not, no worries I can't wait to see what it does. If any guys down there like what they see Kevin will be there and be more than happy to explain my set up and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Thanks, Matt

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
ithink Paolo car did 887.7RWHP & 864.5RWTQ (SAE) and 912RWHP & 888RWTQ (actual)

DR Roof ( 850 RWHP / 882 Ft/LBS Torque )

World Record Supercharged only 151 MPH
World Record Supercharged Only 9.87 ET

i remember THE MASH car did something like 890RWHP (fully built motor (SAE) right ?

but i guess you hold the record now 925RWHP /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MbnViper said:
ithink Paolo car did 887.7RWHP & 864.5RWTQ (SAE) and 912RWHP & 888RWTQ (actual)

DR Roof ( 850 RWHP / 882 Ft/LBS Torque )

World Record Supercharged only 151 MPH
World Record Supercharged Only 9.87 ET

i remember THE MASH car did something like 890RWHP (fully built motor (SAE) right ?

but i guess you hold the record now 925RWHP /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Thanks for the input, I hope my car preforms well this weekend at neutral site. Then I will feel much more comfortable with laying claim to any record. :nod:

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
all the best man, im sure this car is going to be a beast @ track and street, you need some good tires to hold this baby straight, have fun and drive safe

·
Registered
806 Posts
Are you going to be at the dyno competition? That will lay anyones doubts to rest!

Also, gerald is right, your car should trap in the high 140's or low 150's. Dr Roof trapped @151 MPH(822RWHP at dyno competition) in san antonio. His car will be there so you should have a good measuring stick. The MPH in the traps is a true indication of HP. Dyno numbers are one thing but trap speed is it! It tells the whole story unless the driver is absolutely terrible.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes the car will be there. I will have it dynoed and run. We just finished tunining on it a little to make sure everything was good. I think we are bringing it at around 900 rwhp. Should be interesting. I would like to give Kevin a list of people he should look to meet, I really would like to know who is going. I know gerald but that is it so far. He is leaving soon so let me know. Matt

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
houstonT said:
Yup, nothing supposed about it, it made 1059 rwhp on boost, I posted the dyno sheet. I think that car will also be in FL this weekend.
Peter
Does it have internals? I likey competition. I wish Kev had tuned mine a little higher. I think we could have gotten 1000 rhwp easy. He is very conservative with his cars especially with a heavy footed driver like me. LOL

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
BLOWNGTS said:
houstonT said:
Yup, nothing supposed about it, it made 1059 rwhp on boost, I posted the dyno sheet. I think that car will also be in FL this weekend.
Peter
Does it have internals? I likey competition. I wish Kev had tuned mine a little higher. I think we could have gotten 1000 rhwp easy. He is very conservative with his cars especially with a heavy footed driver like me. LOL
Yea - I think it's a 510 stroker - but not 100% sure.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
With that much power (1059 rw hp no nos) it will be cool to see what kind of ET and MPH Jason's car lays down at the track. I saw SW run it one time and it just would not hook up til 3rd gear. Its really almost like they need to tune out 200 rw hp for the first 330 ft.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
No disrespect Matt but you said Kevins conservitavely tuned your car and he's fucking cranked that sumbitch to over 900rwhp on a stock engine. Am I missing something bro? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Gerald

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
GaryA said:
According to Kevin, he owns the car now, so what happened there Matt?
I guess come tomorrow, Matt will tear the "check" up and will own the car again. I told Kevin that if he did buy the car.........that would be legal per the rules, but that it sure wasn't the right thing to do. It wouldn't be right at any race, but here I figure that all of the guys are my friends.....that is not the way you treat friends.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Well said Tony.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
1TONY1 said:
GaryA said:
According to Kevin, he owns the car now, so what happened there Matt?
I guess come tomorrow, Matt will tear the "check" up and will own the car again. I told Kevin that if he did buy the car.........that would be legal per the rules, but that it sure wasn't the right thing to do. It wouldn't be right at any race, but here I figure that all of the guys are my friends.....that is not the way you treat friends.
wtf is going on here? Is this a bogus sell so he can run the car? What are the rules, drive you own shit /images/graemlins/headscratch

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.