Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the fastest RT/10 time with full interior, T-56 (6 speed),1/2 shafts and our regular differential and A/C? I know Albert the electrician has run some fast ones with his and I believe his has all the amenities.

I am curious because everyone says they are slower because of the aerodynamics.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
267 Posts
If I remember right, Albert ran a 9.67 in his silver RT/10 and I can't think of anyone quicker. I remember seeing a red RT/10 at VOI in Vegas with a solid rear and full drag suspension. The car was a real pig and the owner was a dick. He was running some sad 11's and 10's on spray so you've damn sure got him covered. Time to up jet and lay claim to the title! :thumb:
Scott

·
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott, I was always amazed at watching Albert drive his RT/10 because he has to be 6'3" or 6'4". Not only does he fit into the car ....he is so dam FAST.

Also there is a low percentage of the 9 second Viper are RT/10 Vipers......Scott, Albert and myself are the only ones that I can think of, although I think there is another red RT/10 in Texas that might have run a 9.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
WARD,ALBERT THE ICEMAN RAN A 9.63 @ 151 MPH WITH SPRAY.SCOTT AND I ARE THINKING ABOUT PUTTING A SHOT ON THE RED CAR AND RUNNING A 9.3.HOW MUCH SPRAY ARE U RUNNING AND WHAT IS YOUR BOOST SET AT?CYA NORM :rofl: :dance:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
cudaman, you will be officially adding my silver 99 RT to that nine second list on december 12th in bradenton

·
Registered
267 Posts
V10 Mojo,
Is your nitrous sorted out? A sticky track and a nice hit should be your ticket into the 9's. Make sure you've got some life left in those slicks. Have you got a clean pass on the bottle yet?

Hey Norm,
I've got a dead cell phone. Send me an email with your phone number when you have a chance. We've got some work to do before Hurricane Texas hits Florida on December 12th. :thumb:
Scott W

·
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was contacted by one of the other 9 second RT/10 owners infact he is the current holder of the the fastest RT/10 @ 9.67.

There is only 5 RT/10's in the 9 second club, which I am the most recent.

#1 is Albert Chlouber @ 9.67

Gerald Casholia @ ????

Mark Heidaker @ 9.917

Ward Reasoner @ 9.922

Norm Koerner @ 9.981

I believe all the other 4 are from Texas and I am the only one from Florida.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Cudaman said:
Norm, I was running 3 lbs of boost and a 8 hp shot of Nitrous./images/graemlins/bigsmile

YA THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT THANX! NEW PROJECTED FIGURES FOR BIG GUN AND TX WYD WITH A 300 PLUS SHOT DIRECT PORT 2 STAGE NITROUS OPTION PROGRAM ON TOP OF MOTOR ONLY 9.2-9.3 @ 150 S HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOW THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS AND THE END GAME FOR A WHILE!WARD GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP AND PLENTY OF REST FOR DR.ROOFS V-10 NATIONALS.MAYBE U AND LARRY SHOULD GO FISHING AND GET YOUR MIND OFF THINGS.CYA SOONER THEN U THINK............NORM :rofl: :dance:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Cudaman said:
I was contacted by one of the other 9 second RT/10 owners infact he is the current holder of the the fastest RT/10 @ 9.67.

There is only 5 RT/10's in the 9 second club, which I am the most recent.

#1 is Albert Chlouber @ 9.67

Mark Heidaker @ ?????

Gerald Casholia @ ????

Ward Reasoner @ 9.92

Norm Koerner @ 9.98

I believe all the other 4 are from Texas and I am the only one from Florida.

WARD THAT MAKES U AN HONORARY TEXAN.CONGRATS! :rofl: :dance:

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Cudaman said:
Ward Reasoner @ 9.92

Norm Koerner @ 9.98
Rubbing it in a little eh ??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ward,
Trying to help you fill in this short list.
Here is a timeslip from Mark Heidaker's Head/Cam/Nitrous GenI 96' RT/10. This was the first viper ever to make it into the 9's AND the first to run 10's on motor. Full weight + 519rwhp(Motor) & 728rwhp(NOS). Looks like it would have been damn good race with your car!
Scott

[image]http://www.drwieck.com/9secrt.jpg[/image]

·
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Scott!!!! And you are right, it WOULD be a GOOD race! I asume from Norm's post he is from Texas.... Does he cruise the Alley or Morgue....if so wants his handle? One more, what kind of S/C?

Cuderguy:flag:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ward,
You're the only supercharged car in the bunch. Mark Heidaker pulled off the go-fast parts and sold his RT/10 a few years ago. He is/was on the board as 9SECRT and he is from Texas.

So that gives us:
TX - Albert Chlouber - Heads/Cam/Direct Port Nitrous @ 9.63
TX - Mark Heidaker - Heads/Cam/Nitrous @ 9.91
FL - Ward Reasoner - Roe SC/Nitrous @ 9.92
TX - Norm Koerner - ALL MOTOR @ 9.98
TX - Gerald Cashiola - Heads/Cam/Nitrous @ 9.99

And only 3 of these are still on the road.
Scott

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
slaughterj said:
V10 MOJO said:
cudaman, you will be officially adding my silver 99 RT to that nine second list on december 12th in bradenton
Cudaman, you can already add V10 Mojo himself to the nine second list.

Signed,

Loretta
:lolcry:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.