Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HMS called me out a few weeks ago with his TT NOS set-up in which I spanked in Bowling Green! Now he not sure if he can make Topeka!

Seems Like John doesn't Like real Events! he likes the rules his way! John Load up that TT and come to Topeka or it is gonna be a long Summer! you can run NOS and I will run Water or maybe Just BOOST only! either way you are called out!!!

Seems like you would want redemption since last few races!

Remember you called me out and the TIME has come and the Bell has rung Round one!!!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
David, you might have missed this post by John:

"You are right. We are too slow and cant hang with you mighty SC gods of Viper drag racing. By the way, let me know when you beat 8.93 ET and 156.6 mph. Until then, I will let you know when it best fits my schedule to come and play. Right now July is not looking good for our schedule. Sorry but you will have to keep patting yourselves on the back for a while longer."

I believe he is trying to get cars done since it will really be too hot to break any records anyway in Kansas.

I believe he called you out for a roll-on. 80-170 or so in Texas.

I am sure you are just stirring the pot to get some more attention for your event....... God knows this board needs it..... It's been fucking dead here lately.

Good luck you mighty SC God! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paolo Castellano said:
David, you might have missed this post by John:

"You are right. We are too slow and cant hang with you mighty SC gods of Viper drag racing. By the way, let me know when you beat 8.93 ET and 156.6 mph. Until then, I will let you know when it best fits my schedule to come and play. Right now July is not looking good for our schedule. Sorry but you will have to keep patting yourselves on the back for a while longer."

I believe he is trying to get cars done since it will really be too hot to break any records anyway in Kansas.

I believe he called you out for a roll-on. 80-170 or so in Texas.

I am sure you are just stirring the pot to get some more attention for your event....... God knows this board needs it..... It's been fucking dead here lately.

Good luck you mighty SC God! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
The New god of TWIN TURBO is still alive! Paolo Im sure you have excuses for not coming as well. It would be much easier for you and HMS to just say Hey Im too slow so Im not coming!

Paolo I thought you were smart enough to know that that car was not a 6 speed and the car didn't even have full body weight. It had bare doors and one seat and many other factors. If we are talking about cars like that than I take the Mike Robbins Hemi Viper! Race Car to Race Car.

MPH is impressive especially with Two Turbos and Nos but I thought in Drag racing it is who gets to the finish Line First! ME 9.63 With no Nos. I think that would beat a 9.7? with 156 MPH correct me if I am wrong!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Dr Roof said:
The New god of TWIN TURBO is still alive! Paolo Im sure you have excuses for not coming as well. It would be much easier for you and HMS to just say Hey Im too slow so Im not coming!

Paolo I thought you were smart enough to know that that car was not a 6 speed and the car didn't even have full body weight. It had bare doors and one seat and many other factors. If we are talking about cars like that than I take the Mike Robbins Hemi Viper! Race Car to Race Car.

MPH is impressive especially with Two Turbos and Nos but I thought in Drag racing it is who gets to the finish Line First! ME 9.63 With no Nos. I think that would beat a 9.7? with 156 MPH correct me if I am wrong!

David, I have been working on my system for exactly 4 months and 5 days.... Not too long compared to some tuners bolting on a supercharger system they have done many times before....

If you want to talk about excuses, just look to your post, "Paolo I thought you were smart enough to know that that car was not a 6 speed and the car didn't even have full body weight. It had bare doors and one seat and many other factors."

==> Not only do you insult me, but then you proceed to make an excuse, " that car was not a 6 speed and the car didn't even have full body weight."

I do not know about anybody else here, but that sounds like a pussy-ass fucking excuse.

I especially like this one, " MPH is impressive especially with Two Turbos and Nos but I thought in Drag racing it is who gets to the finish Line First! ME 9.63 With no Nos. I think that would beat a 9.7? with 156 MPH correct me if I am wrong!"

==> Well, David, I think you are forgetting all about your water injection.....

Who do you think neglect to mention that on your website for the Supercharged "World record for blower only".... Do you know who?........==> YOU!

David, Don't worry though, you are still my favorite megalomaniac.... :thumb:,

You are THE MAN when it comes to stroking your supercharged wiener! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

You GO girl!.......

===>Hey, what the fuck do you expect when I have been couped up working on my car and not posting on the board lately? Maybe getting struck by lightning burned out that little fuse in my brain that normally prevents people from posting like this......

Take care you little whore, and good luck with your event. I'm just breaking your balls in good fun....remember if you do not want to get kicked in the cunt, don't walk in front of my foot! :rofl: You will know when my car is ready.....I'm heading back to the garage to do more work.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
So said Dr Roof

I have a hu-normous dick!
So said Paolo

That you do, but my hu-normous dick is bigger!
So said Dr Roof

I would respectfully disagree, my hu-normous dick holds a world record!
So said Paolo

Yes, but your dick is water injected...therefore my hu-normous dick is bigger
We get it guys...You both are huge freakin pricks! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DISCLAIMER: Neither David nor Paolo made any actual reference to their hu-normous dicks...this was simply a bit...

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snake Bitten

please change the your thread. I can handle joking but I do not use Language as you have in your post as though I said it.

Just rewrite it without the bad words. thanks in all seriousness. (I dont want someone that knows me to think this is my vocabulary)

thanks

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
How would you have me describe "hu-normous dick"...Would you prefer:

A. Supersize Penis?
B. Biggie Penis with fries?
C. Double Beefy Burrito Penis?

I am open to suggestions...

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
How would you have me describe "hu-normous dick"...Would you prefer:

A. Supersize Penis?
B. Biggie Penis with fries?
C. Double Beefy Burrito Penis?

I am open to suggestions...
i prefer Chicken McBignuts

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
The fact that you clowns are addressing the topic of penis on this board and how to rename it leaves me...dumbstruck?

Will you Two twits quit messing around and just change the language!?

:lolcry:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
JGK95 said:
The fact that you clowns are addressing the topic of penis on this board and how to rename it leaves me...dumbstruck?
Jay...It is common knowledge that you have a "small one"...

How you managed to father such beautiful children is something the scientific community will ponder through the ages... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Somone's ego decided to up and go inflated Hindenberg style. Has a couple of quick runs and all of a sudden he thinks that the Red Sea will part and that he'll be Roof Allmighty.

WAR DONT LIGHT A MATCH!!!!!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Looks to me like the Thrill of the V10's might be fading..Something tells me Topeka is going to be a Bust.

I hope i'm wrong.

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Snakebitten, that's pretty funny! Just remember I am putting my two big red ones more towards the front where they fit! They should be pretty hairy! :nod: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paolo

seriously, do you actually think that something you drink is a power adder?
Surely not!

SnakeBitten
thanks for the disclamer.

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
Looks to me like the Thrill of the V10's might be fading..Something tells me Topeka is going to be a Bust.

I hope i'm wrong.

:cheers:

Jeff
V-10 Nationals is only as good as the people in the stands :leaving:

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
AWWRIGHT WHO TOLD YOU!! :rofl:

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
AWWRIGHT WHO TOLD YOU!! :rofl: I Kan neither Konfirm nor *shudder* deny the following accusation!

Jay "It's the motion right?" K.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts