Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the process of explaining the differences between Paolo's setup, this setup and the SVS Bonneville Speed Record Destroyer, and when I went to post my lengthy thread, Poof! It was gone. DAMMIT! What happened? I skipped over the useless drivel to post something with insight and lost it.

So someone kindly tell me what happened to the thread please.

Jay K.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Threats were made in that post and the related posts that led to an "e-breakdown" of the guy who made the threats were too lengthy to remove. It was moved to the recycle bin. Moderators are voting on the suspension of the person who made the threat now.

·
Registered
12,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why must these threads that are informative, informational and innovative always break down like this?? :pissed:

Roll Model's thread had potential.

Jay K.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Ive never moved a thread out of the recycle bin back into the normal forum but im sure it can be done. Im going to wait till the vote is done and then edit. This way we can have all the mods who havent read the thread yet read it in its entirity and make an objective decision. Thing is, that thread may not be able to come back regardless. I just received a PM informing me that the owner of that car and the person building the car did not authorize those pictures.

·
Registered
12,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jason.

Do you think you could also remove the non related BullSh!t off of the thread too?

Regardless,

Appreciatively,

Jay K.

·
Registered
75 Posts
BigCarrot said:
DDIGGLER said:
Well, can we edit the threats out and put it back up? I was in no way, shape or form done with Tanked.
Diggler, I'm liking you more every day! Now if you can just post up a couple of those little college whooas at my house...
Thanks buddy, the only thing that keeps me going is the thought that one day you may give me a rating higher than one Sneaky Pete. I just have to remind myself to use spell check at the end of every post. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Smokin said:
Like i said before, that thread may never come back since the parties involved with the actual kit did not authorize the pics.
Those pics are all over LS1tech.com. Some guy that has a connection with PTK posted them there.

Anyways, if anyone wants to see the kit. Look at the PTK turbo post. There's more pics there and more detailed at that.

BTW, do I still keep my post count??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Out to lunch
5,859 Posts
ROLLMODEL said:
Smokin said:
Like i said before, that thread may never come back since the parties involved with the actual kit did not authorize the pics.
Those pics are all over LS1tech.com. Some guy that has a connection with PTK posted them there.

Anyways, if anyone wants to see the kit. Look at the PTK turbo post. There's more pics there and more detailed at that.

BTW, do I still keep my post count??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Actualy....It's not smokins fault don't jump on him, he was acting as a third party administrator. They were not supposed to be up over there either. The parties involved have decided that it is OK now, but were a little pissed at first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.