Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
i tryed......where was yo yankee azz at ???? ah...that's what I thought :smooch:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
TWINDIAPERS!HOW U DOING LITTLE BUDDY?WELL WTF DIDNT SEE U IN FLORIDA ??????????REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD U THAT IF U SHOWED UP I WOULD DRIVE MY OWN CAR AGAINST U.WELL WHATS YOUR EXCUSE NOW?DIDNT THINK U WOULD.......OH WELL.....HEY LOOKS LIKE YOUR MARVEL COMIC HERO "THE SHEEK" GOT LOADED AGAIN!CYA.......TX WYD :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
THE CHAD said:
NEVER WENT ON THE TRAILER! I DROVE THAT BAD BITCH TO DINNER AFTER THE RACE!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now that is so true, where else can you drive a car to the track and lay down a # and drive it home..! I love the VIPER! :)

·
Sexist
44,756 Posts
slithrn said:
I'll put Chad and that bumble bee on the trailer at Morosso on January 22, 2005.

http://www.safemotorsports.com/schedule.htm

Chad, dont even think about bringing the Mercedez again. I had a hard time keeping you and Jayson off my tail last time.

congrates on the kick ass engine build.
You and me both Brotha. Chad's going home early next month.

·
Premium Member
7,496 Posts
Sorry dudes, I've seen all three of you race. Jay no doubt that blue and white car of yours hauls ass, and well we all know Chuck excells at Road Racing #34, especially at Sebring, um when he remembers to bring the keys, but my money's on "THE CHAD" :nod:

Karen

Jay, how are the twins? Just about ready to enter the terrible twos!! Watch Out!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
You and me both Brotha. Chad's going home early next month.

Slithrn's been spending big bucks to even the field, but I think I have you both covered. Double top secret upgrades taking place on #68 as we speak...

The straights at Moroso aren't long enough for Chad to get so far ahead that we can't catch him in the corners...

WAR Drag Racers Driving Mercedes V-12's On The Road Course!!

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Sorry Karen, drag racing comes first and the sevens are calling :thumb:

If I bring the Benz I'll give you a ride in the quickest couch you ever saw.
Make sure he uses the GPS so he doesn't make a wrong turn and ends up in Ft.Lauderdale.

Cudaman:flag;

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.