Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you think this is a good deal????

he is asking 73k for a 04 red SRT 10 is this a great deal or what?

should I buy it?

300 miles???

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
David...sounds like a great price :nod: And you need an SRT...sorta round out your stable. And don't pay much attention to these guys that seem to make a living out of knocking the car. Once you drive it and mod it you will understand what the rest of us have been saying about the car.

Clark

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
My dad, who sells Vipers, doesn't really like the new look. That said, he drove around a SRT the other day and I spoke with him the next day and he told me how much he liked the car! Both of us have driven them a few hundred miles just to get a feel for them in the past, but when you have a car to putter around town in, I think you get a better idea of what the car is about. It's a great car no doubt. Go for it. The price is right and you need something else to mod. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif You already have a beast, a show car, now you need a show/go SRT!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
My buddy just sold his 04 for $68,000. 1800miles.

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Here is what I think. I just bought an 01 acr with 6kmi on it for 54,000. If you wait one more year the price will drop about 5-7k at least. Also it may be about 3-4k mi on the viper. But from what everyone says that's nothing for this car. If you wait. You can save alot of money. With the money you save for waiting...you can add a VEC2, catback, intake and some 1.7 rockers. How does that sound.

If I wanted an 03 or 04 that's what I would do. Good luck to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts