Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you do when you don\'t want to race?

It was labor day. I had just flown back to Columbus from L.A. and decided to go over to a friend's house in the snake. On my way home, a very sleek (heh) late 80's RX-7 pulls up next to me. He had a turbo on it (so probably pushing 200 bhp). He stayed next to me and just kept accellerating and then letting off the throttle to release the wastegate over and over and over. Well, I thought he'd get the hint that I wasn't going to drop the hammer after the first mile... he kept doing it for the next ten miles!!

I mean, cops are all over the place here on holidays and holiday weekends. What am I supposed to do? Look over at him and his passenger buddy as he just keep lurching over and over and over? Don't look over? Exit early and get back on?

So annoying....

:screwy:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: What do you do when you don\'t want to race?

I went to Mid OH last wknd for a DE event, so I was in the Columbus area too for Labor day.

Cops were EVERYWHERE, especially on I-70!

You did the right thing :thumb:

·
STALKED
4,470 Posts

Point to him, point to you, point straight ahead with a "question" look on your face.

Pause briefly.

Then LAUGH HYSTERICALLY. If you can get tears rolling down your face, you get bonus points.

That usually settles them down.

·
Banned
2,657 Posts

I had a 80's crapstain do that to me. I just let him have it. blasted his ass so bad. We got to the next light, I'm laughing so hard. I look over and they will not even look in my direction. I put down the window and say

"You should have got a hemi".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.