Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of all this TT vs. SC talk it brings me to this question. What did you pay TOTAL. I know I can look at pricing but in the end, what was your total cost? Since this is probably a touchy subject, if you could just PM me that would be great. I've been to Heffner's and looked at his TT setup and it's awesome no doubt. I have a 02 GTS so it looks like it will run around 35k w/ the engine upgrade. His SC setup is around 16k w/o engine upgrade. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Good post. Thing is, it shouldn't be a touchy subject. Any tuner that isn't up front and forthright about the cost of a product they sell, is a tuner I wouldn't wanna deal with. Every tuner reading this thread should post what they charge if they're proud of the product they're selling. Why shouldn't prices be common knowledge for everyone? :twocents:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more king gts , I have never understood why its always a secret in what these set ups cost.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I think you will find on the high hp cars that every single one is different, so it is difficult to quote a standard price. A base price may be a bit misleading once you start optioning on these systems. Who wants a $100k Viper just like so and so? We all want a unique car, built just for us, right?

As you stated, you will get much more info via PM I'm sure. Just make sure you compare similar setups including all the options, or lack thereof. The numbers do get pretty big on these Vipers.

Chad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts