Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,903 Posts
I am always good to talk some trash about Scott...The guy is a fraud.....The only reason I feel a little sorry for him is because of his sons situation which I know mnothing about. As far as business he can go F himself...... /images/graemlins/badass

· Registered
11,948 Posts
Smokin said:
Tanked said:
It's a shame...cause the make a reall cool body kit.
Do you NOT READ A THING? Idiot.
he is a newbie that is racking up his post count. first he thinks i burned down elite motorsports, and now he thinks that Hennessey's...i mean Elite's body kit is nice. i bet that Tanked is the guy with the notorious reach around that Scott kept telling me about...

· Registered
3,988 Posts
I think what we've got is a classic case of good guy/bad businessman. Between working a full time job AND dealing with a sick son its ridiculous to think he could also run a speed shop competently full time as well.

Eddie

· Registered
11,948 Posts
Tanked said:
smokin' I think your /images/graemlins/gay
wow! you attack the ONE person on the board that has an itchy trigger finger with a gay smiley? i cant wait to see what goes down. this isnt a f-body board or a 5th grade chat room if you havent noticed. the, "you're gay" slam isnt going to effect anybody but YOU. welcome to hell and Smokin's the Devil...

· Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Tanked said:
What is the worst that will happen, he'll get pissed and ban me. He can say what he wants. Remember...he started it. /images/graemlins/wink
"I STARTED IT"? Who the fuck cares who started it? Jesus Christ could have come down here himself and "started it" but that doesnt make you any less of an idiot. Im tired of is listening to your uninformed idiotic windbreaker questions and comments. Somehow these stints of assinine behavior always come packaged up with a "Im 18 years old and an idiot" flavor. Your posts are so fuckin idiotic, they almost paint a picture of your sagging pants and peperoni like acne infested face and I havent even seen you yet. Just read what you write for once before you hit send. Maybe youll annoy yourself enough that youll erase your displays of stupidity.

· Registered
1,484 Posts
RedSnake said:
Smokin said:
Tanked said:
It's a shame...cause the make a reall cool body kit.
Do you NOT READ A THING? Idiot.
he is a newbie that is racking up his post count. first he thinks i burned down elite motorsports, and now he thinks that Hennessey's...i mean Elite's body kit is nice. i bet that Tanked is the guy with the notorious reach around that Scott kept telling me about...

No body kit is cool. Stock, with bigger wheels/tires and perhaps 1" lowering springs. If you want a body kit buy a fiero and slap on a Lambo kit. However, I do like the hood that he makes, but everyone bitches about quality.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
i gotta agree with custon builder on this one. excellent example; fiero with lambo kit, LMFAO

body kits suck ass, period.

stick with custom wheels and lowering the car a bit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.