Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all makes them and what are your opinions of them?

Thanks
John

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
I heard FJO makes a great unit. Good data acquisition, and a nice digital display for your steering column. I have the wideband 02 mounted for an FJO, just never got around to buying the unit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use the fjo and love it. I have a digital display mounted on my dash so I can always keep an eye on things. You can plug a palm into it and log your runs. With their new software you can either view the graph on the palm or download it to a computer.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
What does the display look like? Who has the best prices on these? Did you guys just mount one o2 sensor in the left exhaust manifold?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Does anyone make an analog display for the FJO? I find the digital displays distracting. Analog displays not only show you the A/R ratio, but also the rate of change of the ratio too. For these same reasons, most of the car makers discontinued the use of digital speedo and tach.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
FJO is definitely a nice unit.

They only make a 3 digit digital display that is packaged in a "radar detector" style box or the other option is a 2 1/16" round gauge that has a radial bar graph around the outside and a 3 digit digital readout in the center.

http://www.fjoracing.com/newimages/FJOWIDEB.JPG

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The FJO looks sweet. That was one concern, where to mount it. I like the fact it will go on the steering column. Any suggestions on dealers?

Thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts