Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are alot of poeple who customize their vehicles so that they are like no other. What would say if you saw a Red RT10 with suicide doors like the ones the lamborghini diablo has. Would that look cool or shitty?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not to flame you, but Lambo doors are not " suicide ". Suicide is when they hinge in the rear. I personally think it would look pretty damn cool. It is one of those " love it or hate it mods ". But if you're into that stuff ( as I very much am ) it would look amazingly cool.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
The owner should be drawn and quartered.
Then burned.

Then the Viper should be hidden away from public view until it can be properly repaired and sold to someone who understands it's a car built for drivers, not ricers.

·
Registered
542 Posts
McGuireV10 said:
Then burned.

Then the Viper should be hidden away from public view until it can be properly repaired and sold to someone who understands it's a car built for drivers, not ricers.
Yeah What he said, Gullwing doors on a viper would definately rank among the top 3 stupidest mods ever. /images/graemlins/fgay That and it would be ungodly expensive, and a complete crap shoot if it would work at all.

If you want to completely destroy a vehicle use a civic, please don't deface the snake like that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah not suice, my bad. I guess just like any other mod its a love it or hate it deal. I think I would have to see it in person to really decide what I think of this.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
McGuireV10 said:
Then burned.

:stupid:

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
As a rule, if it don't make it go faster don't do it.
Technically that wing on your viper slows you down in a straight line. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

You are only faster in the turns.

Just bustin your balls.... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
You haven't seen Mr. Babel on the curbing at Sebring.
He NEEDS that downforce, otherwise the FAA will come after him.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
the thread starter for even considering this

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
I've seen it on everything from civics to Supras to skylines even an old cuda. It always looks great.

Yes, I'm a ***...now grab your knees...relax...it doesn't hurt for very long. :yotony: /images/graemlins/carrot

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
I don't think it would be possible with the way the hood tip comes over the doors and the hood is wider at the front of the door.

No way to space the doors out to clear the top tip of the hood and not hit the lower (wider) part.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Craig YOU PIECE OF SHIT! Who the fuck do you think you are? It was a simple question! Besides just cause you wouldn't do it to your car it doesn't mean its not right or cool. Who made you the trend setter? So I guess we have to get this fat ***'s OK b4 anyone does any work on their car. LOL!! another tough guy hiding behind a computer.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Is this some sort of Joke? Viper has too much class to be dicking with it like that! IMO!

GL Whatever you do!

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Dubbs said:
Hey Craig YOU PIECE OF SHIT! Who the fuck do you think you are? It was a simple question! Besides just cause you wouldn't do it to your car it doesn't mean its not right or cool. Who made you the trend setter? So I guess we have to get this fat ***'s OK b4 anyone does any work on their car. LOL!! another tough guy hiding behind a computer.
Now, I know Craig doesn't have a "Lincoln Navigator with rims" but he does have more than 1800 times as many posts as you've racked up so far, so why don't you just go polish the rims on your school bus and let the stupid fucking gullwing door idea go.

Once more, this time in slow-motion for the Rocket Science Impaired:
If you didn't want people's opinions, you shouldn't have asked.

·
Registered
10 Posts
DUBBS - This is the Alley. Trust me...Craig isn't being mean. Tons meaner shit than " fucking ****** " on these boards. I will give you the advice I got...If ya can't put up with getting your balls busted...don't post. It happens to everyone sooner or later.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts