Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Banned
13,415 Posts
FUCK!!! I haven't been on in a while. Wow, we just shot the shit a little while ago...... I just lost another buddy a month ago!!! FML!

RIP brother.

Kiss your loved ones tonight, you never know.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
This is a picture of Jerome from 2005.

And who can think of Jerome without thinking about that crazy avatar Austin made for him all those years ago? This one is just the jpeg and not the GIF so no humping motion!

Jerome was in Jacksonville Florida at the Friendship Fountain?

·
Premium Member
7,404 Posts
All I am re-posting this information here since this thread is getting more hits:

All just a quick update, I did talk with Jerome's sister Christine yesterday and she confirmed that Jerome did not have any life insurance and that her mom was covering the huge financial burden for the cost of the funeral. She also said the flowers we sent arrived in time for the viewing and she said they were beautiful and the family was deeply touched.

If anyone wants to contribute towards a fund to send to Jeromes mom you can paypal me at [email protected]. If you don't use paypal and need an address just shoot me a PM.

I have posted basically the same thing over at the morg and sadly no one has contributed or expressed any interest in contributing. I put up another post this morning so hopefully there will be some response today.

For all of you who have given THANK YOU so much and good Karma on all of you!!

·
STALKED
4,483 Posts
I upped my donation and ask that folks do the same - just as Karen asked.

I cannot imagine the pain of worrying about how to pay for a funeral when having to bury your adult child.

We can make a significant contribution here to helping his family cope - and it's a way we all know how to do - throw money at a problem....

Huge thanks to Karen for heading this up and caring.

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
All I am re-posting this information here since this thread is getting more hits:

All just a quick update, I did talk with Jerome's sister Christine yesterday and she confirmed that Jerome did not have any life insurance and that her mom was covering the huge financial burden for the cost of the funeral.

If anyone wants to contribute towards a fund to send to Jeromes mom you can paypal me at [email protected]. If you don't use paypal and need an address just shoot me a PM.

I have posted basically the same thing over at the morg and sadly no one has contributed or expressed any interest in contributing. I put up another post this morning so hopefully there will be some response today.

For all of you who have given THANK YOU so much and good Karma on all of you!!

You have paypal Karen.

Reactions: SaltLifeGirl
121 - 140 of 162 Posts