Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Don't know if I should say sorry, or congrats. That is a beautiful and powerful car.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Tampa! Cool, I'd like to run that sucker from a roll! Congrats! I'm actually thinking of unloading mine too. Just getting tired of it. Dunno what I should ask though..

G

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G money I would ask as for much as you want.......Believe it or not the demand for this kind of car (cherry and high HP) is high. I had many, many serious inquires. Thanks Simms, I am happy and sad. I am sure I will be back in a Viper sooner than later. I just enjoy the hunt more than the capture. A BlownSRT may be in the cards /images/graemlins/dunno Matt

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
BlownGTS said:
G money I would ask as for much as you want.......Believe it or not the demand for this kind of car (cherry and high HP) is high. I had many, many serious inquires. Thanks Simms, I am happy and sad. I am sure I will be back in a Viper sooner than later. I just enjoy the hunt more than the capture. A BlownSRT may be in the cards /images/graemlins/dunno Matt
Maybe get Kevin to work on his own TT version for you. :nod:

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
I was just wondering because my engine is a creampuff. If memory serves me right It will only hold about 600rwhp. I KNOW the engine will have to come apart.

I'd love to have a twin turbo. But it will not happen. So if someone wants to donate a kit to me...that would be REALLY nice.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tanked said:
I was just wondering because my engine is a creampuff. If memory serves me right It will only hold about 600rwhp. I KNOW the engine will have to come apart.

I'd love to have a twin turbo. But it will not happen. So if someone wants to donate a kit to me...that would be REALLY nice.
My engine is a cherry too. 4,000 miles. Holding 900+ RWHP just fine with NO internal mods. :nod: Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.