Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started up the car just a bit ago, first time since all this mod frenzy I engaged in started earlier this month. couldnt do everything i expected as time would not permit but the all motor aspect is completed (well, everything except the TBs as I was a dumbass and forgot to get a modded airbox so i will do that next friday at Macedos Place, Thnx Larry and Thnx Roe). No time to do the power adder(s) but, as soon as i return from Florida, Im getting started on that aspect so as to be ready for Bowling Green in April.

This thing sounds awesome now, very pleased with the heads/cam/T&Ds and Intake and a few other small changes based upon a local raceshop's advice. I dont have a clue what im going to dyno next friday. I cant even roadtest it yet due to snow and ice

The Biggest thank Goes out to Greg Good for all his hard work and time. his heads, Cam, and Intake are truly works of art and the flow numbers are unreal, i wont post em as noone would believe it anyway, so, like he said, just show it on the track!

All Motor Class here I come!! :fist:

BTW; I asked the dealer where all this has left my warranty situation....while laughing, he said he thinks im about down to nothing but the paint /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif (good thing i got my door hinges and stripping in time :thumb:)

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Congrats on the new mods. :thumb: Hope they work out good for you in Florida. I'll be over this spring to take a ride in that monster and get brain washed with upgrade ideas.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Oh MOJO. What have you gone and done now. I don't trust you for 1 second and I will certainly be looking for that triple stage of naws. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif. To bad I won't be making the Florida trip, but I have talked CB into changing the wedding dates so I can get to BG. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

I know you will lay down some serious numbers come race day. Good luck. /images/graemlins/down

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHOA, youre kidding right...you made a date change for your wedding so as to race??? and she agreed to this??

DAMN now THAT WOMAN IS A KEEPER /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
next friday at mecedos shop the first dyno and roadtest will be done, its on the trailer right now sitting in the damn frozen tundra of a driveway

Attachments

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
LOL. I have the same damn trailer, only in red. How does that H2 pull it? Well? I was thinking of picking one up but didn't know how well it would handle the trailer and the viper in it.

Doesn't seem to sag much at all.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pulls just fine. ive heard some say it doesnt tow well...some dont know what the fuck theyre talking about /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yellow; im not sure. i was 449rwhp 496rwtq with headers, randomtech hiflo cats, and corsa exhaust so i would think that all this now added should do anywhere from 100-125rwhp additionally.

im no mechanic (but slowly learning) so i can only guess.

im doing a stroker setup and fuelpump upgrade as soon as i get back from bradenton and that should complete my all motor aspect. i hope to be over 600rwhp at that time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.