Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome!!! :D Didn't know Magnaflow even offered any systems for the Viper
I didn't either, unitl I looked it up on their website. they make them for the 03 and newer it looks like.

I have magnaflow on some other cars of mine, and love the sound. Now they just need to make a kit for a 01

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on ebay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow . Also some of the forum sponsors usually have a sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on ebay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow . Also some of the forum sponsors usually have a sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.
I have the Corsa too and love it, my brother got his used from craigslist but I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Corsa Exhaust 15204, or you can try one of the sponsors here on the forum, they are allways having sales/specials. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.
????

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/1210262-post33.html

Lemme guess you also have a Bosal, Flowmaster, B & B, SLP, Buddy Lembeck Homebuilt special and open headers.....that you bought on Craigslist but your Nigerian scammer brother bought on ebay.
:down:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I want a 6" fart pipe for my car. Coffee can sized or better. Really hear the Vetakkk with it kicks in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts