Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's give Venomsmoke a great Viper Alley welcome. He was the unfortunate person to take ownership of my OLD Viper:

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/475DSC03425-med.JPG[/image]

Dumbass already got it impounded!! :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Ego Racer said:
Let's give Venomsmoke a great Viper Alley welcome. He was the unfortunate person to take ownership of my OLD Viper:

Dumbass already got it impounded!! :rofl:

SHUT UP! For real???

If so, tell him don't even bother posting...He'll be crucified. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let him explain why it got impounded and the story behind it. It is pretty funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Yeah, it's unfortunate...that I got it towed. I should have known better than to listen to another dumbass, and a ******* to boot. It's like the blind leading the blind. What did you tell me again?? "You have 30 days to get it register" "You can use my plate" What a bunch of garbage. Also didn't help that the cop was a complete DICK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
OK I got pulled over for speeding...42 in a 25...on a turn, where the cop got all excited when he saw me. I think he creamed himself when he pulled the trigger on the gun. In my defense though it just TURNED to 25, and the fuckin sign was litereally in the trees.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Louisiana plates are always good in Mass /images/graemlins/smiles :dumbass:

How did they get it on the tow truck??????????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
No, the tow truck driver got to drive it to the pound. He couldn't get it on the flat bed cause the car was "so low". Then he drove it to my house...I got to pay him $150 for 2 joy rides. And now he knows where I live.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,362 Posts
Sounds like the tow truck driver got to drive it more thsn you.
Next time run ego would have gotten in trouble for it./images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
ROLLMODEL said:
:handshake: Welcome....how does it feel to own a viper? /images/graemlins/toothy

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif
So far the positives out weigh the few negatives I've experienced with the Bacon in Blue. The car is fantastic. It's blown away my expectations. Now if I could just get that damn title so I can get it registered...

I should have everything squared away this Thursday and be actually driving it again. /images/graemlins/thumb1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
brianflynn said:
Sounds like the tow truck driver got to drive it more thsn you.
Next time run ego would have gotten in trouble for it./images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Yeah that sucked, but at least he drove it nice and gentle. He didn't like getting out of 1st and 2nd much though. He liked the sound of the exhaust. He kept telling me how well it handled, blah blah blah. I think he was sucking up to me in hopes that I would tell him that it was OK for him to hammer the throttle, he must have been a little dissappointed when we got it to my place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
VenomSmoke said:
ROLLMODEL said:
:handshake: Welcome....how does it feel to own a viper? /images/graemlins/toothy

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif
So far the positives out weigh the few negatives I've experienced with the Bacon in Blue. The car is fantastic. It's blown away my expectations. Now if I could just get that damn title so I can get it registered...

I should have everything squared away this Thursday and be actually driving it again. /images/graemlins/thumb1
Well I'll be awaiting your exuberent posts on here in about a week after you're done putting a few grand on the clock in a day or two. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top