Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Weird Dream

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  V10 MOJO 
#1 ·
had to share this dementia;

long ass dream but part of it was; the V10 Nationals event was in Kenya, yeah the country. anyway. ended up a good event everyone showed up and raced (thats obviously a dream :D ), i ended up staying longer and the natives had some weird drink that was a type of animal milk and blood mixture, man was it potent stuff. i ended up naked with a spear going on a hunt then when i got back to the states sat pics of me hunting were in a newpaper. glad i got good equipment :D

i think i need to leave tequila alone for a while

#3 ·
V10 MOJO said:

long ass dream but part of it was; the V10 Nationals event was in Kenya, yeah the country. anyway. ended up a good event everyone showed up and raced (thats obviously a dream :D ), i ended up staying longer and the natives had some weird drink that was a type of animal milk and blood mixture, man was it potent stuff. i ended up naked with a spear going on a hunt then when i got back to the states sat pics of me hunting were in a newpaper. glad i got good equipment :D

That sounds like Bradenton Feb last year, except the part of having a spear an going on a hunt. Maybe you were hunting in the hallway that night.:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

you sure you weren't having flashbacks
:thumb: :thumb:

#10 ·
V10 MOJO said:

You got most of the dream right but the hunt was you as the hunted. The Kenya natives were looking for dinner, white meat no drum sticks. The blood and milk mixture was a seasoning that softens the skin, easy to peal off, a tenderizer, you were the meat of the day. hope you can run real fast. The newspaper article was about another American missing in the jungle presumed dinner for the tribe.

#11 ·
You need to lay off the anchioves before bed time.

#14 ·
Hey at least it was with natives and not satanists... they mix the same kind of drinks on their "black mass" before they find someone to nail on a cross upside down to mock the real one of Christ. Because according to them Christ gave his life up to Satan instead of paying for our sin... yeah OK :rolleyes:
Anyways, yeah it must have been a dream since everyone actually showed up :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.