Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

We Finally Got It!!!!!

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  FarhadGTS 
#1 ·
I finally convinced my dad of getting the Viper GTS. We got it about 2 weeks ago. It is a Black 2000 GTS with about 9,000 miles on it. It runs great. Loving it. Absoluetly the best bang for the buck. He has rarely driven it. I think it is more like my car. i pay for the costs of the car excluding insurance. I will try to post some pics tonight. Anyways, the reason I fell in love with this beautiful cars was when that 2001 Venom 650R racing me in my 3000gt. It was an ass-whoopin I will never forget and ever since then I looked at Vipers differently. Who is that anyways here in Phoenix. I love your car. I know it is a 2001 GTS. It is a black 650R with silver stripes and the license plate says "DOT COM" I would love to meet up with you sometime. Just incase you dont remember, Ive got the two 3000gt's which you beat one really bad on Pecos Road. I have been talking about your car to everybody. Ill never forget that day, and thanks for the experience. Very bad ending but some bad things cause much greater things in this case, owning a Viper. :nod:

#2 ·
Glad to hear it! By any chance do you live in Milwalkee? If so...thats probably my buddy's car....from kalamazoo, MI. That sure is a VERY clean car. And it is extremely strong on the power.....more powerful than most. If you wanna know more about this car's history....which is squeaky clean, then PM me. :thumb:

#7 ·
I believe so, my dad did fly over to Houston texas for a silver 98 GTS. Your name is Chip I believe. I never got the chance to say thanks for all of your help and Im glad you got a very good price on your car. And yes I am on 3si, my username is Farhad3kgt. Thanks for the welcome everybody. Yeah I love the black and the Cognac interior is even better. I dont even feel like puttin gnay mor money into my 3000gt anymore, because it seems like there is no point becasue this car would just eat it up, if it doesn't in speed the looks will get ya. I love the feeling you get driving in this car. Well worth every penny. :bowdown:
No I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Yeah I tried to look everywhere for this venom but no luck. I looked all over Viperclub and here and it seems like he is not on here. It is kind of hard to believe with a car like that. Hope to meet you in person one day. :thumb:

#10 ·
Buckeye Viper said:
Was your car delivered on an open eight car carrier, top row, back one?

If so, I saw it during my drive from Columbus to L.A. via route "66". Congratulations! Don't wreck it!
You got it, exactly it. Chip your car was beautiful, I wish I could have seen it in person. I see on your avatar it says Viperless for now. Are u going to buy a new one? Which ones are you looking at?

#15 ·
I think you raced the guy who bought my last Viper. He lives in Phoenix. And BTW it's not black. It's deep sapphire blue with silver stripes. It has chrome Venom 650R badges.

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/26DSC00103-med.JPG[/image]

#16 ·
I swear I always though it was black with silver stripes. It has got the same wheels. HRE right? Yeah I wsa looking for his car on the web and I found yours but I though his was black. It has got to be becasue yours is a 2001 as well. I know he has got a 200 shot. What is your best time in that car?

#17 ·
This thread is like a bad "Six Degrees of Kevin Baconi" skit. A young man in Arizona sees a Viper that he lusts for and decides to buy one of his own. The Viper turns out to be Trey's (in Houston) old ride. He looks for a car, and in doing so looks at Ego Racer's car (also in Houston). He buys an out of state ride, and during its transit, Buckeye Viper (Ohio) sees that specific car up on the car carrier.

Shows you what a truly small Vipernation it is. No one would be able to tell who owned what when if we were talking about Corvettes.

#23 ·
Craig201MPH said:
ballpark what did he pay?
Im pretty sure I saw that Venom 650R for sale and it said like 99,000. Which is a very good price for a car like that. The car is absolutely amazing/images/graemlins/drive. Correct me if I am wrong on the price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.