Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody use the Griots products? they seem to have top quality stuff, just wondering if their wax is very good. any help is greatly appreciated. NO ZAINO suggestions Snake Bitten, i know the answer already /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snake,
i know you posted on the morgue, but can you give me the steps to your washing success.....i want to be just like you :thumb:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
snake,
i know you posted on the morgue, but can you give me the steps to your washing success.....i want to be just like you :thumb:

I just sent them to you telepathically...Is your car back??? Are you painting it BLACK?

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
haha, no im not paiting it, and no my car isnt back :bawling:

paiting? DV22???? That you??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Toby:

The nose of your car looks really wierd in that photo. Not a problem with your car, just a really bizarre looking photo angle. Sorta looks like a flaired nostril.

[size=-4]OK, maybe it's me. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif [/code]

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
JDAWG...that kit is a little excessive...all you really needed was the Liquid Wax and the Spray Mist...the rest of their shit is overpriced...

Use the spray in between each coat of wax...prepare to be stunned...

TOBY...YOUR SHIT LOOKS INSANE! Nice job...way nice...Who knew you were a closet poser!!! How about a big pic of your Blue/White...

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
However...Nobody strikes a pose like my big black car!

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/215043/EUUOT-AmazingpicofmyRT6.JPG[/image]

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
JDAWG...that kit is a little excessive...all you really needed was the Liquid Wax and the Spray Mist...the rest of their shit is overpriced...
excess is best. oh well, not the first time I paid to much for something for the Viper.

ps - it's raining here.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Holy Canoli!!! Are those tire marks on the garage floor.
[size=+3] EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!! [/size]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts