Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
10,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna have some free time this weekend, what does everyone do/use for non-abrasive wax removal? It's time to strip down the wax and get the claybar out!

· Registered
1,383 Posts
Clay will strip the wax also (but you want to get the car REAL clean before claying, so Dawn is the way to start).
Glad to talk about something besides conspiracies, moderators, and bannings!!!
:sleeping:

· Registered
4,285 Posts
Hey No Mercy,

Have you decided to do any modifications to your SRT-10?

I seem to recall before you got it that you were looking at some supercharger or twin turbo ideas?

Anyways, sorry to hijack the thread. Go Dawn!

· Registered
530 Posts
Kaiser, dawn strips wax. Just got back from the local Target store they had lots of car cleaning stuff on sale. Microfiber towels, Meguiars Quick Detailer, Tire black, hoses and nozzles. But it looks like rain in Seattle. What are you planning to wax with?

· Registered
141 Posts
Genetic Cesspool said:
Hey No Mercy,

Have you decided to do any modifications to your SRT-10?

I seem to recall before you got it that you were looking at some supercharger or twin turbo ideas?

Anyways, sorry to hijack the thread. Go Dawn!
Heffner Stroker/Twin Turbo. Right now the SRT is getting slapped around the garage by my Porsche. We need to even things up and put the American Muscle back on top of the food chain. :thumb:

· Registered
10,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why don't you try 200 grit as a condom instead Craig!

· Registered
2,138 Posts
Kaiser - You have a very nice looking Black RT. I like the wheels!! :thumb:
Also, some of the pics of your RT posted in your gallery were taken at some great angles!! :thumb:

· Registered
10,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That was the first test on my new camera I just purchased. That was taken in a Church parking lot, a hill was overlooking the lot. I can't wait until spring next year, there are some really nice green fields and the bluebonnets go nuts out east of Dallas, those should make for some nice pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.