Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want To Know What A 04\' SRT Looks Like After Smacking A Tree!!

This is what it looks like to smack a tree going up your driveway. One of my local Viper buddies here in town!! It's was about 50 ft. from his house!! /images/graemlins/sad

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Re: Want To Know What A 04\' SRT Looks Like After Smacking A Tree!!

Jasonmiddletn said:
This is what it looks like to smack a tree going up your driveway. One of my local Viper buddies here in town!! It's was about 50 ft. from his house!! /images/graemlins/sad
I don't get it... did he just blip the gas to hard and the tires broke free? If he was going up the driveway I'd assume he wasn't going that fast yet. Man that sucks /images/graemlins/sad

·
Premium Member
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Want To Know What 04\' A SRT Looks Like After Smacking A Tree!!

Viperjohn said:
There was an silver SRT on ebay with a salvage title that had similar, if not the same damage. Ouch!
This car was on e-bay sometime last week. Not sure about the salvage title though.

·
Premium Member
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

GoddFadda said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
I don't get it... did he just blip the gas to hard and the tires broke free? If he was going up the driveway I'd assume he wasn't going that fast yet. Man that sucks /images/graemlins/sad
Well his house set's about 2 miles off the road with nothing but blacktop between the road and the house!! Get the picture? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Landscaping Professional
14,100 Posts

Brad00GTS said:
Most viper accidents happen close to home, cold tires plus 490lbs torque equals disaster if your not careful
Most trips originate and terminate close to home. If you're going to have a wreck, chances are that it will be where you spend most of your driving time. (Like near your home)

Duhhhhh. /images/graemlins/headscratch

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
17,790 Posts

GTS Dean said:
Brad00GTS said:
Most viper accidents happen close to home, cold tires plus 490lbs torque equals disaster if your not careful
Most trips originate and terminate close to home. If you're going to have a wreck, chances are that it will be where you spend most of your driving time. (Like near your home)

Duhhhhh. /images/graemlins/headscratch
Definitely a fine example of Aggie engineering /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Like the Aggie that heard that 90% of all accidents occur within 5 miles of your home...

So he moved!! :lolcry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.