Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any suggestions on what kind of speakers to upgrade to and want a sub in the trunk?has any one done this?im looking for all around sound and with great bass.any help is appreicated.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
this is awesome bass

[image]http://home.epix.net/~georges/images/bass.gif[/image]

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
00gts said:
any suggestions on what kind of speakers to upgrade to and want a sub in the trunk?has any one done this?im looking for all around sound and with great bass.any help is appreicated.

Middle school isn't working out for you, is it???

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
00gts said:

Middle school isn't working out for you, is it???
:lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
:lolcry: Damn, thought I was going to get info here..... Funny thread :nod:

·
Registered
171 Posts
ooGTS, I've upgraded my entire stereo recently with Alpine headunit and rockfordfosgate speakers. I have RF Fanatic X series in the front that is a noticeable improvement over stock - not to mention a direct fit (ie. no modificaiton to the door). I am thinking about selling these speakers and getting a bigger door panel built.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
You'll find a lot of information here.

·
Registered
191 Posts
JL Audio components in the door, they fit in stock holes. 6" or 8" sub in passenger floorboard. 2 Amps, Kenwood Sirius sat radio. Sounds GREAT!

Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts