Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully the powers to be will allow me to post this here. I have a 1995 Viper for Sale. 12K miles with Drive Train Warranty. Motor is stock, Smooth tubes, Autoform lightweight front facia, Rear Wing, Autoform Double Bubble Hardtop (with windows) Mopar wing, Sparco 2000 Race Seats (2) with 5 point safety harness (FIA good for 5 Years), Light weight flywheel, custom roll cage, Fire suppression system, Short Shifter (SVSI), Fluidyne Radiator. Currently set up for Viper Days Challange Series & VRL. Challange series points add to 0 very competative car & GT1 in VRL. Stock & Street Prepared Champion several years in a row. National Champion 1997. NASA, Viper Vette Challange Champion 2003, NASA Viper Vette Challange points leader 2004 (Virginia Region). Current log books SCCA (ITE/SPO), NASA. Current color scheme is FJ5 Limelight. Pictures can be seen at www.picturetrail.com. in the box on the left type HEMIDAYTNA the folder will come up. Email with any questions.
$ 25,000.00

·
Landscaping Professional
14,097 Posts
Hey Frank, what kind of racecar are you moving into now?

BTW, you don't have to ask permission to post here. Come visit more often! :nod:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Yep, that color ought to get you noticed!! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dean, long time. I have a CC that has been sitting in storage for 1 year. Never driven. I have tried to sell the CC but no buyers. So i am taking the plunge. taking the CC out in November unless a buyer steps up. If one does i will then purchase a mustang to run American Iron. I dont race like i use to (kids are getting older & require more attention).

·
Landscaping Professional
14,097 Posts
I with ya on the kids, buddy.

Best of luck to you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.