Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Should Bush replace Cheney on the Republican ticket?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a motion to remove the "Chick chat" forum from from Viperalley. Many of the men feel that the posts of half-naked men in that forum is "gross". Some of the women have voiced it is a "doublt standard", but i'll put it up to vote.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
oh hell yeah! double standard my arse!!! women who are professional models are beautiful delicate creatures that live solely for the attention and respect of their male counterparts. whereas, gross, gay male do-no-gooders are only out to make a bad name for all of us respectable men who honor and love the professional female model. down with the gross, gay, bad for all of us, spare and up with the delicate, beautiful female pro model who is an endangered species and deserves our protection and attention.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Smokin said:
face reality
that you are homophobic, reading a forum catering to the women on this site when you don't have to and are just plain being an asshole about it.. that reality is faced... kthxs

·
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mrob said:
Smokin said:
face reality
that you are homophobic, reading a forum catering to the women on this site when you don't have to and are just plain being an asshole about it.. that reality is faced... kthxs
Im homophobic...sure. Im a conservative asshole who doesnt like *******. Right again. Whats your point?

WAR STATING THE OBVIOUS!!!!

·
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well then vote your conscience. My conscience is that I dont want to see whats in that forum. God bless my ultra right wing conservative stance.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Smokin,

Stop flirtin' w/ the fellas :lolcry: and get outta that room altogether! Who gives a rats A$$ if there is a chix room or not? Jeebus Christos, you cut the micromanaging and I'll stop harping on you.

Now for the serious part, any luck with the investigation?

Jay K.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I vote to give them their space.

But it should be available only to chicks who are site supporters

... and we could change the name to "girls kitchen" (isn't that where the women are supposed to stay anyway?)....

the current name is misleading.... I was expecting naked chicks who own Vipers.....

... damn was I disappointed!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
its time for my AEs to start voting! this is insane!!! how can we have so many homos on this site? did Snakebitten invite his gay friends again? if ive told him once, ive told him a thousand times to take off the wifebeater and the overly tight jeans...it just attracts the WRONG crowd!!!!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Non Compos Mentis said:
did Snakebitten invite his gay friends again? if ive told him once, ive told him a thousand times to take off the wifebeater and the overly tight jeans...
You've told him to take off his wifebeater and his jeans? Ewwwwwww.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
not being able to see it isnt the point! will u guys keep focus here!!!

of course this is all just a joke.... no one really cares if the girls have their forum. but it was fun while it lasted.....

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Non Compos Mentis said:
of course this is all just a joke.... no one really cares if the girls have their forum. but it was fun while it lasted.....
Actually its not a joke.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.