Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

VOI continues registration past the 1st

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  pj 
#1 ·
Just talked to Vipre HQ and they said they would be allowing registration past August 1st - right up to the event. So if you don't have your ticket yet, there is still plenty of time to decide if you want to go!

I couldn't plan that far out, but the extra time will make it more likely I'll pay to go.

#2 ·
New member here - just registered a couple of days ago, bought an '04 SRT/10 back in May and heard about this website from the sales guy at the dealership. I've been reading some discussions and you guys are pretty funny, yet discuss some very interesting, intellectual topics at times.

In any event, I've heard some talk about this VOI up in Dallas and was wondering what it's about - is it just a bunch of partying or can you actually learn some stuff about the new Vipers?

Hope to provide something useful to the site one day, although I have already donated some funds - don't want to be a freeloader! I s'pose there's some newbie bashing to expect, etc.

#8 ·
It's $795, but from what I hear, it's worth it. We'll see. It's more than parties, although that will definitely be on the agenda. You get to beat around the track in Dodge's cars, get tons of info, and lots of free stuff. I signed up, and it will be my first one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.