Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Re: VOI 8

Anyone know if it is worth the money to go? $795.00 x 2 plus $165 per night hotel is almost $2100.00. Plus gas to drive 1800 plus miles (there and back). Since I don't road race it seems like a lot of money to hang out with windbreakers.

The Alley should have it own gathering that weekend!!!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts

Whats this BULLSHIT???????

It's time to rally your troops and make sure that VOI.8 is the most successful Invitational ever!

Prizes will be awarded based on the percentage of each clubs total current membership who are registered for VOI.8 by the end of the day, August 1, 2004. The winning clubs will be announced at VOI.8 - are you poised for the Challenge?

Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. All three winning clubs will have reserved seating at the Opening Night Banquet.

VOI.8 Registration fee paid for the President and VP of the winning club (or reimbursed if already registered)

Viper jackets for all four officers (President, VP, Secretary and Treasurer).

Four VOI.8 wine bottles (President, VP, Secretary and Treasurer)

Top 10 clubs shown

No Club Members Registered

·
Registered
625 Posts

Registration completed.

>>>Your Confirmation Number is 1. Please make note of it.<<<

:cheers:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Blimey Marcus, you dont hang around, guess that number will be easy to remember
even with all that beer flowing

·
Registered
6,989 Posts

FUSCUCLA1 said:

It's time to rally your troops and make sure that VOI.8 is the most successful Invitational ever!

Prizes will be awarded based on the percentage of each clubs total current membership who are registered for VOI.8 by the end of the day, August 1, 2004. The winning clubs will be announced at VOI.8 - are you poised for the Challenge?

Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. All three winning clubs will have reserved seating at the Opening Night Banquet.

VOI.8 Registration fee paid for the President and VP of the winning club (or reimbursed if already registered)

Top 10 clubs shown

No Club Members Registered
That's kind of sketchy, because they'll be a regional bias among those attending...but at least it's percentage-based, so TX doesn't get an additional bonus!

I'll be attending regardless /images/graemlins/wink Somebody got a room reserved for me to get some floorspace in? /images/graemlins/wink

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts

#4 for me, who was #3?

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts

FUSCUCLA1 said:

I believe the point here is that the VCA is encouraging everybody to come so that the officers get rewarded. And I agree with your comment 100%, even as one of the possible officers that would benefit. Already spoke with our regional VP and we told our members that if, by some wild fluke, the Kansas City region wins, we are distributing those two "comped" registration fees ($1590) back to ALL KC attendees. We would probably donate the other stuff for our charity auction or something. I have voiced my disagreement to The Powers That Be: Having a publicly promoted "contest" which only benefits a few officers is poor planning at best.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts

ViperGTS said:
This weekend. Car is stil in the US and waiting for shipping...
Cool! Since it is here in the U.S., you could keep it over here through VOI8... I'd take care of it for you /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
625 Posts

I will /images/graemlins/drive through the Bavarian Alps with this car soon - sorry ...
VOI8 is far away.
Would be fun to drive the car from Ne to NY to Chucks BBQ. :clap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts