Viper Alley banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
But we already knew that. All the same people that were part of the VCA when it imploded moved to start the VOA and it's like Einstein says.................... Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. This morning I get this message:

This account is inactive due to the following reason:
Banned for continuing to sell parts in forums, after breaking previous agreements not to sell parts in forums with Mod Team.
If you recently created this account, the moderators have not validated the account at this time. Once the account has been validated, this temporary ban will be lifted.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

The Silencer has struck again! No loss really, but good to know things never change......................... Bu-bye!!

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Lots of cock sucking going on between certain people on there, so yes, no difference!

·
Landscaping Professional
13,809 Posts
The Gen 3 owners got all pussy hurt about being Meme-bagged on the FB group site. (God, there were some funny ones!) The Mod twats rose up and spoiled all the fun again.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
There are other sites that the VCA members could have gone straight to but didn't. They were told about a new site coming with the hopes that FCA would bless it since they dropped VCA like a hot potato. So all just migrated there instead of going to another existing site.

It's like little kids at a soccer game, they all just chase the ball around in a pack.

Your problem is the site sponsors keep complaining about you. You are continuously selling stuff on there, to help people out and making some money BUT not making a living on it but you are effecting the sponsors living. So they think.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I used to VCA, but couldn't grasp the concept. I'd rather get aids than revisit any product sponsored or owned by them....

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
The Gen 3 owners got all pussy hurt about being Meme-bagged on the FB group site. (God, there were some funny ones!) The Mod twats rose up and spoiled all the fun again.
I want to hear more about this lol

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
But we already knew that. All the same people that were part of the VCA when it imploded moved to start the VOA and it's like Einstein says.................... Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. This morning I get this message:

This account is inactive due to the following reason:
Banned for continuing to sell parts in forums, after breaking previous agreements not to sell parts in forums with Mod Team.
If you recently created this account, the moderators have not validated the account at this time. Once the account has been validated, this temporary ban will be lifted.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

The Silencer has struck again! No loss really, but good to know things never change......................... Bu-bye!!
I'm sure that you're just an innocent bystander. :D I always find it comical when a website moderator/admin has like 17 titles under their name over there. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 99RT10&GTS

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
That was awesome!!!! I saw that...it was so bad that the VOA distanced themselves from that FB group and started a new one. It wasn't even a VOA owned FB site either. It was epic, reminded me of the old alley days. It was all in good fun but so many people got butt hurt over it. It was awesome though.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
That was awesome!!!! I saw that...it was so bad that the VOA distanced themselves from that FB group and started a new one. It wasn't even a VOA owned FB site either. It was epic, reminded me of the old alley days. It was all in good fun but so many people got butt hurt over it. It was awesome though.
I must not be part of that group... that would have been funny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts