Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ViperSpeed has just released it's new all aluminum replacement radiator. It is a 100% bolt on replacement for the stock radiator. This is another race proven item that we use in our VRL cars as well as street cars. This radiator reduces engine temperature and lowers front end weight by 18 lbs. The new radiator weighs 14 lbs dry vs. the stock 32 lbs dry. We are now offering these for only $595.00.

ViperSpeed Radiator 1
ViperSpeed Radiator 2
ViperSpeed Radiator 3

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
How much more fluid does it hold over the stock rad?

Not trying to be a smart ass but you might want to pull the camera back a bit on some of the pics you're posting. They are blurry. Being that the pics are digital the user can zoom in if they want to see more detail.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Very nice! Especially since I'm in the market for a new radiator. A few q's.. What is the best antifreeze for these? Do you make a thermostat as well that is 180 and or below? Also since I'm a newb when it comes to these cars, at what temp do the fans come on? And do you or anyone else know if there is a temp switch available that would allow the fans to come on at a lower temp? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Thats a good price. Where is it made?

Also, I'm really just curious, but is it a 3 row or 2 row?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts