Where is Salem Ohio???

I might Make this one!

How are they on tech???

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
David, between Cleveland and Pittsburg about 380 miles from Louisville

Yellow, not sure what your comment is intending to mean?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
RedGar

I will make this race Im pretty sure!

Bad news bears for the Vettes!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
REDGAR said:
Yellow, not sure what your comment is intending to mean?
It's not intended to mean anything more than I said...You'll have a much better response posting on the Stang Forums.

Good Luck !

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
salem ohio is www.quakercityraceway.com seven miles from my house. pretty good track and very good to vipers. i am still running there and sometimes without a roof on car /images/graemlins/toothy

Ill be there!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I need confirmation that I can run my HRE wheels in the Genuine Street class. I'll be using Dunlop SP8000 street tires. The HREs are just like the wheels that come on the ACR Viper.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Paul, Genuine street if for wheels that came on a Viper and Vette (any year).

Final ruling would by asking Ned Erkman at [email protected]

I would not know what wheel came on a Viper so it would be okay by me.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
What class will I be running???

I figure since we are racing Vettes it will be the slow class! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Im sure it will be the 9.50 class.

Im just having fun with you!

July is gonna be busy for me but im gonna make it happen.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know.

I am trying to get in touch with Major Spray to see if he can make it. He runs close to you. Problem is his wife is expecting right around there so he may not make it.

Maybe I can find you someone else

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
depends upon if i get this nitrous system working properly. right now with the spray im getting about 650rwhp which is only 100 above my allmotor. however, and this is a big however, if we get it working like it should then i would venture to say we can get it to 725rwhp. that being the case, i see no reason why i wont be running low tens high nines (other than driver error). if the sray is still fucking up like it has been then i will run all motor 10.50-11.50 class.

If anyone needs place to stay, mi casa is only seven miles from driveway to the tracks front gate so my place is an open door. also, if anyone is interested, give me a headcount and ill do a cookout; steak, lobster and beers on me!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
anytime bro. nothin i enjoy more than a cookout and sharing some beers, cooked animals and beers with friends.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Damn, free food and booze? Almost worth the 10 hour ride :rofl: I've been looking for an opportunity to christen the Viper on a track. God knows Cartek won't have my Z06 ready by then. Damn, I'd love to go but it's a long trek for a day of racing.

This pure street class sounds fishy to me. It says DOT approved tires so I assume drag radials are fair game as they are DOT approved. A change in tire makes a big difference. What about exhaust and intake? Most Vettes are running with aftermarket cold air intake and catbacks. Does that disqualify one from the pure street class? My Viper is bone stock down to the tires. It's almost no contest going against a Z06 wearing drag radials, cai, and exhaust. I've kicked the shit out a stock GTS at Englishtown last year wearing just those bolt-ons. I guess I'd like to know how "pure" is pure street?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts