Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
I dont think I can make it this weekend, but its EVERY saturday off of 1960 and 249?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smokin said:
I dont think I can make it this weekend, but its EVERY saturday off of 1960 and 249?
SO FAR ITS BEEN every saturday. just look for the posts. did you see the pics on the 2nd row of thread last week? the pics are great.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jason said:
Maybe I can make it sometime and meet some of you folk.
let me tell you there was not a boring moment. getting soluted by local law enforcement while our trail of 11-15 cars pass, speeds of 160, we all have radios, but nothing like running up the azz of the z06 rompping the nose of the car up and down. also sucks when the supra at about 130 sprays and walks off like nothing. anyway we need some viper support!!!!

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i wish the dallas guys would do that. there are a few kids around here i run around with, but nothing like that! /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
I'll join if I can, I would bet that I can give a supra on spray a good run for his money.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
I'm in as soon as my wheels get back from HRE.

I know the Supra guys Amar and Karun - they actually called me last Friday night to see if I could make it. Two clean & quick Supras.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
I'm in as soon as my wheels get back from HRE.

I know the Supra guys Amar and Karun - they actually called me last Friday night to see if I could make it. Two clean & quick Supras.
GET SOME LOANER WHEELS FOR THE WEEKEND

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
man I just hate all of you guys that live in big cities and have all of these cool cars to play around with. 'bout the most excitement I get is your run of the mill 70's chebby truck with a load of hay in the back........I'm not to proud so I wax him anyway. /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts