Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just up in Vancouver, BC, Canada for a couple of days, and happened to see two Vipers:

Saturday night in Yaletown, Vancouver around 11pm, I had just left the Yaletown Brewing Company and had walked about a block or so when a Yellow ACR turned at the corner right in front of me, and

Sunday evening while sitting outside at the Lennox Pub on Robson Street in downtown Vancouver, around 8-8:30pm, I saw a Black Gen 1 (topless) drive by on Robson Street.

So, either of these owners on here??

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Twinbitch and Slaughteri....let me know when you want to have a little thing in vancouver. I'll be more then happy to drive up. The ACR needs to be internationaly known /images/graemlins/wink Or if you want we can meet up in Bellingham. I'm in Seattle.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tanked said:
Twinbitch and Slaughteri....let me know when you want to have a little thing in vancouver. I'll be more then happy to drive up. The ACR needs to be internationaly known /images/graemlins/wink Or if you want we can meet up in Bellingham. I'm in Seattle.
Hey I would, but I'm on the east coast, just up there for fun!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm in Vancouver :D Sometimes out at the Java hut in Langley for the gathering of cars there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.