Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what movies the members on here have seen that have vipers in them, even just a snippit of a fender.... Heres and off the top of my head list..

The ninth gate
Inspector Gadget
a french movie with meg ryan, cant remember the name

and unfortunately that is about it. I work at an independant video store and will certainly rent any movies you guys list to see the Vipers in them.

-Nick-

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
There was a red viper in Jag last nite, It was parked out front of a Arab Club! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wow! The Germans really know how do do "The Fast and the Furious" the right way! Hope that comes to the US with subtitles!

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Oceans 11 the new version has a black silver gts.....The kids movie Master Of Diguise has a red Rt10....Both are just in the back ground.....Vegas Vacation has a 96 red yellow rt10.....I cant think of anymore right now but Ill get back to you...

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you want to get really picky, there's a Blue GTS in "Gone In 60 Seconds"...but it's only shown for about 1/4 second on a computer screen as they are scrolling through all the cars that they need to steal!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
there is a black GTS in freddy got fingered

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the replies everyone. I totally forgot about the one in the Nutty Professor and that is one of my all time favorite comedies. I faintly remember the black GTS in Freddy Got Fingered. It was when he was talking to the comic book exec who was getting into his 996 right?

-Nick-

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
there was also a red viper on the oc last week and cant forget the show viper and the red viper in the show vip

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
FUSCUCLA1 said:
The Nutty Professor
FnF2
I love the plate on Klump's viper. PNSCAR. hahahaha. They did say it was a 50 thousand dollar car which I thought was funny. Damn, I wish I picked mine up for 50k.

·
Registered
307 Posts
There was an RT/10 on Third Rock From the Sun. Sally took if for a test drive she looked wind blown. She had to have the car but not enough cash to swing it.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
and who can for get the viper in married with childeren.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
There was one in the fairly new movie with Ben Affleck and Greg Kinnear. The one where they are Siamese twins. I remember some cable movie about a chick that was a car thief that had a red R/T in it.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Any SoCal movie /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 20 of 41 Posts