Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Enlightened
28,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.viperalley.com/viperrag/index.php

Well, folks, it's been a long time coming and while not as extensive as we would have liked for the first run it's what our members generated.

Enjoy and be sure to talk to Clint about what you'd like to see in the next issue and what you can contribute to make it even better!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yippee skippy Packet. This is soooo coool. (oh wait the almighty Smokin says I am not allowed to write like this)

Nice job Packet some people obviously put a lot of effort into this and it looks incredible. If I can find the time I might be influenced into contributing an article, maybe.

Thanks, you make this place happen and that is awesome. John

·
Banned Since 2003
17,513 Posts
Just a FYI on my pics.

I took all the pics myself except the CC of Paul Mumford. I did though clean up the pic and added some photoshop features.

The rag looks nice.

Lets get going on the next one! :nod:

·
Enlightened
28,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope we can get alot of people involved - particularily when it comes to Tech articles and Viper-related event coverage. I'd like to remind people we have a ViperRag Canon G5 digital camera which can be loaned out to cover events.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just read through the Viper Rag articles great job, good info on taking pictures of your car. Looking forward to taking some pic of my car. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts