Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my VM windows for awhile now and never got around to it. But my windows don't fit very well (too big in the front corner). What can you do to make it fit better?
Thanks

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Send them back? I don't really know but for $1K I would definitely expect them to fit. Did you specify your car was a '96 when ordering? I believe the VMania, and probably others, are unique for that year due to the additional weather stipping added by Dodge for the facotry Mopar sliding windows. Please post up how you resolve this. I've been considering picking up a set of VMania windows for my '96, but have been concerned about the fit, especially with the factory hard top.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Contact me at 703-960-6682 and we'll fix the problem... There is a an adjustment that I make prior to shipping if the windows are to be used with a Mopar top, it seems as though this wasn't done on your set. I agree for 1K "They should Fit!!"....Thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.