Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Would need to see a side view, but from the back I'd say "no go"...Does it provide any additional down force, or is this strictly a poser mod.

(City, and myself, discussing a "spoiler"...So I suspect it is simply a poser mod)

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Would need to see a side view, but from the back I'd say "no go"...Does it provide any additional down force, or is this strictly a poser mod.

(City, and myself, discussing a "spoiler"...So I suspect it is simply a poser mod)
I agree. What's the mph rating?

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
I prefer the clean lines of the RT/10 without a spoiler.

I'm pretty sure all but the Mopar spoiler for the RT/10 are "poser" mods. Though I like the look of the AutoForm spoiler if one is desired.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Snake Bitten said:
Bearing the previous in mind...this one looks like it would not impact rear vision as much as the Autoform and Mopar versions do. ohh...what's "downforce".

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sorry but I have to agree with the rest, it looks like its made for a civic. RT's need a wing like its part of the body rather than sticking up. The autoform is the best one out there right now, if you make something better please let us know.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Looks like the surfboard spoiler Dodge used to put on the neons before the srt4. Especially popular in nitro-yellow-green.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.