Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Enlightened
28,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ViperAlley has done it again - with the help of our generous members, we're putting up another $1,000 prize for the winner of the Street Tire Shootout in Topeka, Kansas on July 10-11, 2004.

For more information on the V10 Nationals, check out their website: V10Nationals.Com

Good luck everyone!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts
Should be an AWESOME event! Heartland Park in Topeka is one of the fastest tracks in the United States. Don't be surprised to see new Viper records set in pretty much every category. Great facility too. Many thanks to ViperAlley and it's donors for continuing to lead the way in supporting Viper events!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Y2K and I have done alot more time on the Road Course, but the strip is Topeka's claim to fame. The track is Super Fast, and usually well prepped. It is almost expected for track records to fall practically every year NHRA shows up. Should be a hot time in the Summer Time at Heartland Park!! Should be fun to sneak down, as I race in SCCA frequently on the Road Course and it is only about a 4 hour drive.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Im looking froward to it. i just may have a chance at the street tire win If i have my NOS system installed . If not, Im bringing Loretta in a bikini to distract the other racers at the lights /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nice prize. I'd be interested in talking to the organizer of the event in Topeka. Looking for input on how to go about setting up something similar for Vettes.

Who can I speak to about this? Either post or email me directly [email protected]

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
REDGAR said:
Nice prize. I'd be interested in talking to the organizer of the event in Topeka. Looking for input on how to go about setting up something similar for Vettes.

Who can I speak to about this? Either post or email me directly [email protected]
Send Chris a PM...Y2K3SRT...He posted above you...Him or Dr Roof...

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts
REDGAR said:

Information sent! Now let's get some more Viper guys to sign up for this awesome event. The Kansas City VCA is putting up $2000 towards this weekend!

·
Enlightened
28,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shawn McCauley takes home the $1,000 with an 11.2 run! Congrats Shawn!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for the support and the cash! I want to thank PBJ out of St. Louis MO for gettting my car ready for the event! Thanks again Vipper Alley for the $$$$ [image]http://www.quarter-mile.net/forums/images/smiles/mrt.gif[/image]

·
Enlightened
28,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats, Shawn. Please PM me your address so I can get a check out to you next week. /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 12 of 12 Posts