·
Super Moderator
27,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
see Pete's

·
Enlightened
28,762 Posts
I have a company working on a site logo, lets see what they come up with. Might be something we can use.... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
We use a little company for our shirts here and they are cheap for embroidering. Ours only has the company name, address and phone number on good quality shirts that look sharp, and I think they are about $15 each in quantity of 30 or so. it is a little mom and pop shop, maybe even run out of thier house, but they look very good and never had a complaint. I say this for pricing purposes, and also in case we wanted to contact them. Anyhow, I would buy a few shirts if they were kewl looking to wear.

Freezing in New Jersey....

Gary

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Count me in, but make sure the polo shirts are long or I'll be doing a Brittney Spears with my belly button. Viper Days uses a perfect size polo shirt - long enough for a tall guy like me and it can double as a night shirt for a lady.

The Viper Days polo shirt is made by DIPORT USA and mine is 2XL. It's made from 100% combed cotton and it's made in Guatemala.

·
Super Moderator
27,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, so we know that we need at least three tall xxl. I would be interested in two shirts.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
I need extra FAT :lolcry:

Really, count me in on at least two of them.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I'd like two of them, too. :clap:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
So, what is the status of the shirts? It has been a long time and no shirts. My neighbors are getting concerned that I go around all the time not wearing any shirt at all. I tell them that I'm not wearing any shirt until I can proudly wear my Viper Alley Polo Shirt in Triple X and Tall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts