Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Viperalley.com would like to announce its Grand Opening Giveaway. We would like to thank everyone for this site's success. Therefore in the month of Febuary, Viperalley will be conducting a Giveaway for a Valentine One Radar Detector with the Concealed Display Kit. The rules for the giveaway are as follows:

*The giveaway will be issued based on a single computer generated random lottery
*Lottery period is the month of February and is based on member posting and voting. Those who actively participate in voting and posting will have the best chances to win the Giveaway

-Please, please do not abuse this and postwhore. This will only dilute the spirit of the giveaway and hurt the content of the site.

* Mods not eligble to win. The list of moderators is included in the forum motions area.
* Winner will be "drawn" on the last day of this month amongst all qualified lottery tickets.

HAVE FUN!! KEEP ON VOTING!!! ENJOY THE SITE!!! GOOD LUCK!
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
* Mods not eligble to win. The list of moderators is included in the forum motions area. <hr /></blockquote>
/images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif :rant: /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
CitySnake said:
SmokinV10 said:
* Mods not eligble to win. The list of moderators is included in the forum motions area. <hr /></blockquote>
/images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif :rant: /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif <hr /></blockquote>

[image]http://www.tennesspeed.net/forums/images/smilies/nana.gif[/image]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
I better post more then. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,989 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
-Please, please do not abuse this and postwhore. This will only dilute the spirit of the giveaway and hurt the content of the site.
<hr /></blockquote>

Uh, doesn't this promote post-whoring?! (Presumably this post doesn't not constitute post-whoring of this kind, since the lottery period is for the month of Feb. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif )
 

·
Banned Since 2003
Joined
·
17,661 Posts
slaughterj said:
SmokinV10 said:
-Please, please do not abuse this and postwhore. This will only dilute the spirit of the giveaway and hurt the content of the site.
<hr /></blockquote>

Uh, doesn't this promote post-whoring?! (Presumably this post doesn't not constitute post-whoring of this kind, since the lottery period is for the month of Feb. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif ) <hr /></blockquote>

and you point is? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
CitySnake said:
SmokinV10 said:
* Mods not eligble to win. The list of moderators is included in the forum motions area. <hr /></blockquote>
/images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif :rant: /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif /images/graemlins/cry.gif <hr /></blockquote>

[image]http://www.tennesspeed.net/forums/images/smilies/nana.gif[/image] <hr /></blockquote>
Someone's ALWAYS got to rub it in...! :pissed: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,989 Posts
TobyT said:
slaughterj said:
SmokinV10 said:
-Please, please do not abuse this and postwhore. This will only dilute the spirit of the giveaway and hurt the content of the site.
<hr /></blockquote>

Uh, doesn't this promote post-whoring?! (Presumably this post doesn't not constitute post-whoring of this kind, since the lottery period is for the month of Feb. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif ) <hr /></blockquote>

and you point is? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

My point is ... in the back of your throat! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
28,417 Posts
I think it might be better to change the entry to "anyone who posts in Feburary" versus an entry for every post.

Let me see if this would be feasible; last thing I want to see if a board full of smilies.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
packetjunkie said:
I think it might be better to change the entry to "anyone who posts in Feburary" versus an entry for every post.

Let me see if this would be feasible; last thing I want to see if a board full of smilies..... <hr /></blockquote>

:stupid: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top