1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,503 Posts
Hmmm tempting espically with the buy it now. Again damn you jerome /images/graemlins/freak

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,503 Posts
Jerome said:
Ok you can blame me if you like. :nod: But atleast you did not buy the set of three with the Ram and Prowler too. So it was not that bad. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Yeah becasue I am going to buy that one.

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vipergts662 said:
Jerome said:
Ok you can blame me if you like. :nod: But atleast you did not buy the set of three with the Ram and Prowler too. So it was not that bad. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Yeah becasue I am going to buy that one.
Damn, we may have a bidding war going on here at the Alley. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Not me, they are all yours buddy. :thumb:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
The Ram and Prowler would NEVER be permitted on my tree! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif A red rt/10 is about as close as I can expect. OK J....PLEASE go easy on me till after the holidays. I just spent more $ on ebay for the VA secret santa. The parcels just keep coming and coming (egads...I have to pay for all this soon /images/graemlins/bawling )

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
CitySnake said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
I have 4 of these left over from last year. Anyone need one?
NOW you chime in??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Heck what can I say I just found this section last night.
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif Me too. There's "Sneaky Petes" and now "Craig's Corner".

·
Premium Member
4,503 Posts
Of course I have to raise the post count some how /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts