Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watching the news on Channel 13 here and see a black totaled GTS Coupe on a car hauler...They said he was traveling at a high rate of speed when he lost control and hit a telephone pole. People say he was racing 2 motorcycles....It has been fuckin dumpin rain here the last few days and was not raining but damp today....The license plate I THINK was Pur Snke.....Anyone know it? I searched a few websites here but no luck, I will look again tomorrow and post pics....It was a 60 year old and 15 year old passenger.....

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So as I am searching for this accident I came across this article on a news website about Performance Brakes...It talks about how they are better and yada yada and then:

Daimler-Chrysler says it offers its own performance brakes on one model, the Viper Vcr, along with a different type of enhanced performance brake for some Chrysler pickup trucks.

Hmmmmmmmmm............

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
sad. good think he didnt kill himself or someone else. better be ready to pay to play when youre gonna fuck around. dumbasses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.