Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive never raced a bike with the viper.

what amount of HP is required to beat what kind of bikes? in other words, how much to beat a stock busa, etc

I know driver skill and all that are a big factor, im just wondering about rough estimates on HP

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
With my RT/10 on straight pipes, filters and tubes it was pretty close with a 750cc. He pulled me down low, but after 100mph I started slowly pulling him in. My 600F4i probably would run even with my RT from 60mph and up. From what I've read on here I think you would need 800+hp to run with a busa. PM Gerald as I think he owns a busa and could tell you more.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Too many variables for any kind of real answer here Mojo. You can compare what Manny was running vs the various bikes he ran. Bottom line is that no matter what you do to your Viper there will always be a few bikes out there that are going to be faster. Period. You just have to live with the idea that your Viper is faster than a lot of the bikes out there. And the percentage of bikes you have covered is a function of how quick/powerful your car is.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Busa's aren't going to be the bikes to beat this year. All the liter bikes this year are putting out more HP than the Busa's and are 100 pounds lighter. We'll see how it goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts