Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
gcviper said:
Ok! Bottom line. Do you think the new Z06 can hang with the SRT?
in the ugly category.. yes

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I recently sold my 2000 Vette for a 2004 Viper. Since then, it is clear that regardless of HP #'s, the vette is always trying to measure up to the Viper. Therefore, that is why I posed the question that way. No disrespect to the vettes, but the viper is the king. However, I do realize that the Z06 will pack a pretty good punch so I wanted to get the feel of the members on how much I will have to hit my "beast" for them to stop bothering me on the road.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
gcviper said:
Ok! Bottom line. Do you think the new Z06 can hang with the SRT?
How could one answer this when the car isn't even on the streets yet? If you want to bench race, the ME-412 will smoke them both and the Veyron will smoke the ME-412. :thumb:

·
7,863 Posts
gcviper said:
I wanted to get the feel of the members on how much I will have to hit my "beast" for them to stop bothering me on the road.
gcviper said:
I didn't know that! Well, I guess I will coming in soon to do some upgrades. :cool:

well i guess 'not very long' huh?

slow ass.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
really??? the z06 can whup an srt? didnt know that one you sure bout that?

maybe with one of your TT packages on it :nod:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
jason, wouldnt you think its driver and not car. first of all obviously you will see more of them, period becasuse of the kinda car, so the ratio of more running 11s is there d/t that, then, driver skill i would think. IMO its easier to run a beter time in a vette becasue of the less torque so as to not f-up and do four gear spin

·
7,863 Posts
BigCarrot said:
I'd be willing to race any stock ZO6 out there just to prove Heffner wrong. Better catch me quick though, I'm not leaving it stock too long!

mines stock.. i just ran a 10.. now you go.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.