Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Re: VIPER Video\'s

Hey Viper Dave, I have a 76 or so minute Viper video on VHS that I will gladly copy onto a disc for you as you are letting me drive that beautiful Gen I of your's. Just wait to I get home and I should have it done by the middle of the week. See you in Carlisle.

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts

Hey Pitt..

I have a vid from the V10 Nats at National Trail from last year that is about 3-4 hours long...could you burn that onto DVD for me?

BTW...sorry...I am an anal bastard that will not let anyone drive my snake, but...I will take you for one hell of a hair-raising ride...deal?

·
Registered
3,579 Posts

I have a few :nod:

·
Registered
11,146 Posts

V-10 Rckt, I would be happy to make it into a DVD for you, just send it and a prepaid mailer to me and I will have it done in no time. Just let me know what format it is in. As long as I can find a way to play it, I can put it on DVD. Your payment can be that ride as you are not that far away in Ohio. I might as well invite you out to Carlisle for the Chrysler Nats. It will be a good time and there will be a couple guys from the site: Simms, Viper Dave, and a few others. It goes from July 8-10th and is a really nice time. You can even compete in a dyno challenge.

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts

Excellent...I have already transferred it from high-8 to VHS. Should be simple for you, I just do not have a dvd-r. PM me your info. Thanks for the Carlisle invite but I cannot make it. Hitting the Mexican riviera with my GF that month. Maybe next year. Thanks in advance.

PS. will need several copies, so I will obviously pay for that expense as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.