Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was bored and learning how to edit videos, so i did this one hope i did a good job since its my second editing experience./images/graemlins/dunno Enjoy

Click Here (Save As)

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
That was great!

Moundir was everywhere, even when it wasn't his car anymore.

Something about spanking those bikes that takes the cake, however.

Thanks,

Chad

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Bad as hell. DLM rocks! How about some videos with some Roe blowers or Heffner blowers or TT's killing some bikes or cars.!! Us DLM guys are tired of owning all the bikes and vettes on video /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/toothy

Thanks for putting my run with the blue Yamaha R1 in the video! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Lotsa DLM cars, but I did see 1Tony1 (Roe) smoking that S/C Z06. Paolo (Heffner) also looked like he was in a section with his 200 MPH midnight run... And then you had Torquenstein (Hennessey) at the end in a SRT10. Sweet vids, but I'd still love to hear the roar of the motors with the music in the background, if that's possible.

P.S. - I spend way too much time on these boards.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice video.

Glad to see my videos were used /images/graemlins/wink
Of course you missed one from that day, but I understand why LOL /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks all, glad you all liked it

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gerald said:
Bad as hell. DLM rocks! How about some videos with some Roe blowers or Heffner blowers or TT's killing some bikes or cars.!! Us DLM guys are tired of owning all the bikes and vettes on video /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/toothy /images/graemlins/toothy

Thanks for putting my run with the blue Yamaha R1 in the video! /images/graemlins/smiles

G, you welcome bro, in fact we should thank you for showing us your car and recording your runs, awesome viper you got there and sure awesome driving too. Drive safe. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ROLLMODEL said:
That was a good video. What was the name of that Rammstein song?

feuer frei :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.