Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations on good car covers that won't mess with a mirror like paint job? I've heard of some covers causing bad swirel marks or dust scraping.

What about storing the car? I won't have a garage until the fall, so I need to find a place to keep the snake at night. It's not a daily driver, but I will be out in it regularly during the summer (and leave my other car in it's place when I'm out). I was thinking a self-storage place or maybe perhaps a nearby boat storage place (if it's a come-and-go at anytime business). Public Storage has a unit the car would fit in but it's nearly $200 a month. Anyone have any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
19,240 Posts
Hey Kaiser, did you get the SRT? Check for a Mopar cover, they are the nicest.

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I'm still thinking about getting it... I've just bought a '94 this month, but if the SRT deal is real I may end up buying that as well. I'm waiting for the SRT guy to get back in town and then send somebody to take a look at it. It really is "too good to be true" so I'm not going to spend the money to fly out and be dissappointed, but I'll have someone look at it when the guy gets back in town.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.