Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I've completely replaced the entire systme in my car...complete diamon audio components except the head unit. You may have din connector issues with the alpine head unit. I had my center console expanded just a bit to squeeze an 8 in sub in lieu of a 6in. My systmem sounds great. Even with the top off on the interstate, I can hear it easily, but....that's because of the fatty amp I've got in the back. You can get it to do whatever you want with restrictions on the bass due to airspace problems (for an RT that is..a gts has more playroom). Do a search, this topic has been discussed ad nauseum.Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Turbo63 said:
Has anyone replaced their stock Viper Sound System? If so what did you go with and how does it sound at the speed of light?
Yes...headers, aftermarket exhaust !!!!!!! FK the stereo /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Turbo63 said:
Has anyone replaced their stock Viper Sound System? If so what did you go with and how does it sound at the speed of light?
Yes...headers, aftermarket exhaust !!!!!!! FK the stereo /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

hahahahah, yeah, that's the best note of all......the catless drone of my borla.
well put tony

·
Team Crown Recruiter
10,002 Posts
Eclipse Deck, US Amps, and Focal speakers by JM Labs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.