Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want people's opinions.

I am in the market for a new rear window for my 96rt-10. VPOA has one listed and they said i could pay ahead and be put on a list that they would send to Dodge and see if they will make one and if dodge doesn't make them i could cancel anytime. I don't know with all the crap thats been going on if this would be wise or not, or if VPOA would screw me.

·
Premium Member
19,069 Posts
No opinion on VPA. Mamma always said if you don't have anything nice to say.........

I have a used window. Needs weather stripping but all hardware comes with plus the protective bag. $400 shipped if east of the Mississippi.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No opinion on VPA. Mamma always said if you don't have anything nice to say.........

I have a used window. Needs weather stripping but all hardware comes with plus the protective bag. $400 shipped if east of the Mississippi.

That is tempting, but I just wanted a brand spanking new window since i just bought brand new side windows. My rear window just has a few scratches in it and it needs weatherstripping so i thought now would be a good time for a new one.

I was also thinking of brining the windows somwhere to have them make me one and ill just put the weather stripping on it.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Call Jon B.

·
Registered
387 Posts
If you want to help out a bunch of lying crooks who destroyed the VCA... go for it.

Personally I'd contact JonB or get someone on the specialty market to make one for it.

·
1,542 Posts
I bought some trim fasteners from them back in the day.

Shipping was slow but it showed up (about 10 business days).

Whenever I have ordered from JonB it ships that day and gets to me super fast.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys for the insight. I will go a different route.

·
Registered
207 Posts
JonB is a pretty good resource. He has always been helpful to me in the past. May be able to lead you in the right direction if he doesn't have what you are looking for.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I'll check the VPOA website to get an idea on prices (they have more parts listed than other vendors), but there's no way in hell I'll ever order anything from again. I'll gladly pay a little more for something to avoid putting a single cent into that fuckin' crooks pocket.

Reactions: MTGTS
1 - 17 of 17 Posts