Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,138 Posts
Look on eBay. There are a few sellers, who are selling the pages out of the DC parts book. You can buy just the pages for the Viper, for only a few bucks. :thumb:

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
GoddFadda said:
Holy shit that's awsome I owe you a lunch!!! :cheers:
Boy......if I could only get that response out of my wife /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Bump for those that have not seen this online parts book. I was needing it for the new computer, it went away when the old one crashed.

· Registered
26 Posts
What you are looking for if you don't want to use the on line catalog is a 1992-95 Viper Parts Catalog. Illustrations and Text for Chassis-Body-Electrical and Trim. #81-690-1759. It is a catalog almost as thick as the factory service manual and it used to be available from Chrysler but I don't know if it still is. It has drawings and part numbers for every part on the Viper and it is the same one you see on line. I also have a parts, labor, and cost manual for the Viper that goes from 92-98. It has all the dealer cost, part numbers and time required for installation for everything but the motor. I got both of these manuals off of East bay auctions more then 2 years ago. If you don't find what you want and would like a copy of mine we can work something out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.