Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there are any Viper owners within a couple hundred miles of Charleston, WV. I read the forums and most owners seem to be from the Western US. I just bought my 98 GTS this summer and I was wanting to find a Viper owner relatively close to my home that I could hang out with and talk Vipers and maybe go to the drag strip or Viper events with.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys, I just read my original post here and I realize now that it sounds like I'm gay and looking for a partner. I just wanted to reassure you that I am in no way gay. It sounds like there are some people close to me. Maybe I can get together with some of you all and ride up to an event sometime.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sun Ra Kat, I would really like to see your supercharged car. I read about them on the forums often and have never seen one in person. Centerville isn't far from me at all. I am considering doing some mods eventually and would like some ideas. I'm thinking about keeping it normally aspirated, but maybe a supercharger is the way to go. Any ideas? I've already got K&N smooth tubes and Snake Oyl Exhaust. Basic I know, but it's a start.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may try to make it to Norwalk. I had plans to go out of town that weekend, but I may see if I can get one of my buddies to ride with me up there. If not i'll definitely be in touch with a few of you all.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there a lot of partying going on at this event and if so are there lots of girls there or is it just a sausage party? I'm kinda hoping it will be crazy with lots of girls wanting guys that have a Viper ya know. I'm kinda in a slump these days. No excuse for that with a Viper is there?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.